With over a decades worth of experience of creating content online, I am very grateful to have amassed an audience of over 3,800 subscribers. Viewers come to my channel regularly to see my videos about technology, my experience as an actor, or just sharing pieces of my life. Overall, my goal is to provide entertainment to my viewers, education through sharing tutorials or my life experiences, and an enjoyable atmosphere through content and community for anyone who comes to my channel. My channel is a place where all are welcome!
What to expect!
My dream is for my channel to be a place where people can not only come for an escape or a place to have fun, but also a place to learn, or get deeper insight on certain things/subjects.
Many of my videos are born from questions I myself had, and then realized there weren't resources meeting my needs or wants. So following the "see a need, fill a need" ethos, I work to bring those videos to life. Additionally, on occasion I enjoy creating tech tutorials to help you (or a loved one) learn more about their technology.
I love making videos surrounding my adoration for tech, especially when it comes to Apple products. I create product reviews, share things I am excited about in the tech space, and recap the excitement of Apple events. I like creating videos that better explain certain tech products, or showcase why I love them so much. My hope is that if you are a tech nerd like me, you can share your excitement and interest in tech at my channel!
Being a woman in her 20's and being an actor are all pieces of my life I enjoy making videos about. Sometimes I do this through sitting down and chatting to a camera, or sometimes I take the camera along for the adventure in the form of a vlog. Along with my channel being a creative outlet, I love that it is a place where I can archive my life, and share things that make me, well... me!
My channel, and the community I have grown surrounding it, are collectively one of the things I am the most proud of. No matter the size of my channel, I understand the honor of having had any person spend any of their time consuming my content, and supporting me online. I value my viewers greatly.
With that being said, I do not take any partnerships that I do lightly , and if there are any partnerships that are ever featured on my channel, it is because I sincerely support the product or service, and I have used or tested it myself thoroughly prior to being compensated for any partnership/sponsorship.
Although my channel has evolved over the years, and will continue to do so,
these are things that will always stand true:
• Transparency is very important to me. I will never make a video for someone, a brand, or a product, without it being made clear.
• In the vein of transparency, if there are ever any collaborators on my channel (editors/freelancers, etc.), they will always be given credit in the description of the video they worked on, unless otherwise requested.
• My videos are my own. No brand will ever have final say on what goes live on my channel, or any of my social channels. Every video I post will only be done so if it is up to my standards.
I test every product or service that is promoted on my channel. In regards to sponsorships or collaborations, no agreement will be made until I have had adequate time to test and objectively review the service/product in question.
• In regards to brand partnerships, I avoid working with pre-production units or software. In the case of sponsored content, I will only ever promote the final product that will be available to customers.
• I do not guarantee any number of views or any amount of audience engagement on any videos or content. While I want everything I create to '“perform” well, there are too many variables beyond my control for me to make any claims regarding potential viewership.